Your simple guide to working with HD Words
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Schedule a call, booking a slot via Calendly at a time that suits us both. An hour is usually about right.
- Discuss with me what you need, who you talk to, what your budget is, what your outcomes are, what keywords you want including.
- I produce a quote & you approve it, then we discuss source materials, such as web pages or documents setting out your purpose, customer details for writing case studies, etc. We’ll also discuss payment arrangements. For larger projects, I will need upfront and interim payments, and for ongoing work such as blogging, I will require a standing order to be set up.
- I start work – it’s as simple as that, as far as you’re concerned.
There will be some back and forth as I draft your text, if I have more questions to ask you, or want to check an initial draft of a section of the work to make sure you’re happy with the tone and style before I carry on any further.
- You approve and publish the final version, and make the final payment. Up to 2 edits of the completed work are included in the price quoted.
OK, so maybe it’s 1,2,3,4,5… but the main point is that I do number 4, so you don’t have to.